Web Design Services
Website Revamp ServicesYour website is just one of thousands in your industry, so you don’t need static or boring. You do need a professional, eye-catching site that positively engages your customers.
Website Design With Content Management SystemA well designed CMS system is one of your greatest assets, giving you more control over your website and positioning your site as a powerful tool towards business success.
Responsive Website DesignTo be flexible is a strategy for survival. To design websites that are responsive to changing technology is critical. Multiple platforms are the future of website design.
User Interface DesignA website needs to be attention-grabbing, memorable, even welcoming, encouraging users to stay and browse deeper. This is what our unique, customized UI Designs achieve.
Social Media Page DesignGet closer to your customers by being more social. That’s right – by being more sociable you can claim a larger market share, and we know just how to design a stunning social platform.
Logo And Corporate BrandingA good logo and corporate brand ensures a company is noticed. A truly great logo and brand ensures a company is never forgotten. Branding is one of your most valuable assets.
EDM-Newsletter DesignJust because Emails are an old and reliable form of direct marketingdoesn’t mean they need to look that way. We tailor captivating, market-grabbing, designs that boost results.
Product DemonstrationEngage your customers through a “real look and feel” product experience. Our product demonstration solution affords an amazing sense of being physically present in your store.
Freshen up and Energize your Online Brand
Benefits of a Website Revamp
1. Brand Identity and LoyaltyAny successful business has to keep moving forward and so does its brand identity and customer loyalty . Brand managers have to see the big picture. Our professional designs help your brand managers to create a visual language for your brand that is consistent across different contexts. The company’s website, logo, business cards and even the social media profile such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn have to form a coherent whole. The creative visual language representing your brand leaves a more memorable impression for your customers.
2. Visitors who Stay on your WebsiteYou can attract high traffic levels to your website by online advertisement channels but are these visitors really converting to leads or customers? Are they browsing your webpages to know you, your services and products? Remember that most visitors will leave after one glimpse at your site. If you know what you are doing, by putting in place the right kinds of strategies, you can convert these visitors into customers.
3. Increase Conversion RatesYour conversion rate is the ratio of the visitors that visit your website against those who become your customers by signing up, requesting a quote or getting in touch. You need to ensure that your call-to-action buttons on your website are optimized and working for you to bring in customers. You may have a great website but do you have the reports you need to see what your visitors are doing on your website? Do you have the comprehensive data to understand these reports and tweak your marketing campaigns or your website accordingly? This is critical information which should be used.
4. Stand out from Stiff CompetitionTo keep your brand recognized and moving forward, you have to regularly update your unique selling points in comparison to your competition, keep fine tuning your product or service, and continually engage your audience by refreshing your marketing campaigns.
5. Text and DesignOur professional designers work with the content writer so that the design perfectly aligns with the text on your site, making sure it is clear enough to guide the visitor to what you want him or her to do or read. A lack of understanding between you and the designer will result in: 1. Confusing website navigation 2. Uneven proportional ratio between small text and large blocks 3. Obscured call-to-action buttons 4. Uneven spacing and unnecessary gaps. Regardless of the conceptual design and how brilliant it is, such errors can make any brilliant design look unprofessional and average leading to lost revenue and sales.
6. Small Details – Big ImpactThe readability and functionality of a website is very important and small details such as choice of font and color, spacing of text and contracts, decreases the overall quality of your website. Low quality websites do not produce good results.
7. Implementation of New Ideas on the WebEvery day, there are thousands of new ideas implemented on the Web, but a successful launch depends on its proper execution. You might have an innovative idea for using the Web to improve your business but, to implement the idea properly,it would be wise to consult with web experts. Sometimes there is a need to compromise between what you want and what is more feasible. An experienced web designer plays the key role in converting innovative ideas into web pages which can produce the required result.
Content Management System
A well designed CMS system is one of your greatest assets, giving you more control over your website and positioning your site as a powerful tool towards business success.Our robust, easy to use, customized CMS solution system allows you to:
- Edit, add or change the content of your website as and when you like
- Eliminate watching video tutorials about HTML editing
- Add as many pages as you like for free
- Customize features and add more functions
- Save on maintenance cost
Can I do it? Yes, you can!
What is a CMS?
Why do you need a CMS?
How to choose a CMS that is the right fit for you?
- A simple admin interface
- Quick, simple integration and installation on your website
- Ability to easily integrate additional features online down the track
- Helpful user community
Responsive Website Design
To be flexible is a strategy for survival. To design websites that are responsive to changing technology is critical. Multiple platforms, including Desktops, Smartphones, and Tablets, are the future of website design.Consider these critical advantages:
- One-for-All – Mobile and tablet ready website
- Reach out to billions of mobile customers
- Know more about your audience by analytics and reporting
- Increase your search engine rankings
The Future of Modern Websites – Responsive Websites
Benefits of a Responsive Website:
Reach out to tablet and mobile audiencesThe need for a website which works efficiently on all devices is the driving force behind responsive website technology, with mobile device users feelingmore comfortable browsing responsive websites over traditional website. Tablet sales are expected to exceed over 100 million this year, meaning there will be a huge influx of new users coming onto theInternet browsing market. Thinking ahead, responsive design has never been so important for those looking to optimize their on-line content.
Increase sales through improved site experienceSite Experience is the first step towards developing a successful sales-oriented website. Thisgives a first and lasting positive impression for our visitors, and ultimately boosts your conversion rate as people are familiar with the navigation of your website due to consistency of feel and look in the responsive design technology.
Consolidated website analytics and reportsA responsive website means you are using one website instead of multiple website for different Internet devices. This simplifies your ability to track user journeys, conversion paths, funnels and redirections between pages of your site into single report, and site analytics tools such as Google Analytics are now capable of handling multiple mobile devices and responsive reporting as well. Website analytics and reportingassists management to make decisions based on real data instead of gut feelings and assumption.
Increase your website ranking in the search enginesResponsive Design has a single set of hypertext links per website, and search engines rank hyperlinks based on their popularity. With Responsive Design you can focus on a single set of hyperlinks on the website. Byselecting responsive technology you are able to focus on this single set to consolidate your Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy. Content is most important in SEO campaigns.Good quality content improves your search engine rankings, therefore a further benefit of responsive design is that time wasted on duplicating content across multiple sites can be saved.
Save on the cost of developing the mobile version of your websiteOne-for-All means one website which works on all Internet enabled devices such as mobile phones and tablets – the main reason for and benefit of selecting a Responsive Design for your website. Thischoice will save you substantially, freeing up the financial resources to develop and maintain multiple websites.
Save time and money on site managementNaturally it is easier and more cost effective to maintain a single website instead of multiple websites. Moreover, a single administrative interface can easily be customized as per website requirements.
Provide your user the freedom of an offline browsing experienceLatest HTML 5 Technology allows mobile devices and tablets to browse responsive HTML5 hybrid web applications ‘on the go’. This enables the use of local storage memory to store the downloaded website contentwhere users can access content such as emails andnewsletters while on the move in areas where there is low, inconsistent or even non-extent Internet connectivity.
User Interface Design
A website needs to be attention-grabbing, memorable, even welcoming, encouraging users to stay and browse more deeply. This is what our unique, customized UI Designs will achieve for your business.Consider these critical advantages:
- Interface design that sets you apart from your competitors
- Interactive design that reacts to your cursor movements
- Ease of navigation
- Innovate features and functions to gain your competitive edge
- Mobile devices ready
Is the face of your Website engaging – or dull?
Bluebird Hub uses the latest technology that offers:
- Development with the latest HTML 5
- CSS3 Based layouts
- JQuery effects to enhance user experience
- 960 Grid Systems
- Responsive and mobile devices compatible
- Latest and trending typography styles
- Aesthetically pleasing interface with functional prototypes
Social Media Page Design
Get closer to your customers by being more social. That’s right – by being more sociable you can claim a larger market share, and at Bluebird Hub we know just how to design a stunning social media platform/s that will have your business social life buzzing.Consider these critical advantages:
- The look and feel of your social media pages should be aligned with your brand and marketing campaign.
- The team at Bluebird Hub will set up and manage your social media pages to increase your website traffic and give you the online presence you deserve.
Social Media Network
Benefits of Social Media Design Services to your Business
Facebook Page DesignFacebook is the leading social networking website, a great way to build loyalty among your customers, and an ideal forum to get them talking about your services. We will create a cover photo for you and design an appropriate profile photo for your Facebook Page. In line with this, we can also design your online posters, banners and any marketing collaterals on Facebook.
Twitter Page DesignIf you are looking for a Social Media platform where you can obtain new customers and drive web traffic, Twitter fits the bill. Your Twitter Page needs a compelling Profile Background and Profile Picture to ensure a professional look that imparts a sense of confidence to your customers. We make sure that important details including your company website and contact numbers are not missed. Also, we use links that are short and easier to share on Twitter, and which can also track the number of shares the link has received. We guarantee you will get more Followers, Retweets and Mentions on Twitter in the shortest time possible.
Google Plus Page DesignGoogle Plus is an online venue known for active communities that create deep engagement. Google Plus currentlyhas 359 million active users and businesses across the globe have started making and managing their own Google Plus Business page. In order for your business to be likeable on Google Plus, you need to have a creative cover photo and profile photo along with posters that will assist you in engaging with your customers.
LinkedIn Page DesignLinkedIn is the largest professional networking website and is an ideal channel for reaching prospects, recruitment and job searches, forming business partnerships and growing your business in general. We make sure your business presents on LinkedIn with a professional page equipped with a cover photo and a profile photo. The articles and photos that you would like to share would also be customized based on your business requirements. While anyone can have a presence on these social media platforms, to be successful you need to take it a step further and make an impact. We recommend you try out our Social Media Marketing Management (SMM) Services along with Social Media Design Services to achieve that greater impact and to develop a profitable online presence.
Logo and Corporate Branding
A good logo and corporate brand ensures a company is noticed. A truly great logo and brand ensures a company is never forgotten. Consistent, inspiring branding is one of your most valuable assets.Consider these critical advantages:
- Professionally designed logos, brochures, newsletters, stationery, menus and ads
- Positively reflects your vision and values through creative graphics
- Consistency across all marketing channels
- Designed by keeping brand story in mind
Corporate Brand Building – Digital Covered
How can we help you?
- Design ideation
- Consistent brand collaterals design
- Brand usage graphics guidelines
- Brand Identity – Logo Design
- Graphic Guidelines
- Brand Collaterals – Stationery
- Print Brochure and E-Brochure
- Electronic Direct Mailer ( EDM) Design
- E-book – Product Catalogue
- MS PowerPoint Presentation
- Logo animation
What We Offer
Just because Emails are an old and reliable form of direct marketing does not mean they need to look that way. At Bluebird Hub we tailor captivating, market-grabbing, designs that boost results.Our email marketing solution incorporates the following features:
- Creating customized eye catching email templates
- Planning the EDM campaign to be effective and reachable
- Deploying campaigns for specific target audiences
- Creative copywriting for EDM
- Tracking and monitoring the EDM performance
Electronic Direct Mailer (EDM)
Benefits of Email Marketing:
- Save time, effort and cost
- Real-time messages and instant result
- Personalized messages for maximized appeal
- Segment user and customer database information
- More frequent communication with your customers
- Test and fine tune marketing messages
- Information spreading about your business
- Reduced overhead costs
- Track sales and user behavior
- It’s GREEN – Save the trees with email marketing!
Engage your customers through a “real look and feel” product experience. Our product demonstration solution affords an amazing sense of being physically present in your store.Consider these critical advantages:
- Multiple angle view and zoom feature
- Present your product features through Graphics
- Embed Demo Video of your products
- Place FAQs about the product
- Convince your visitors through testimonies
Live product demonstrations have always boosted sales
How can product demonstrations help you?Improve sales and convey your product benefits in an interactive manner that will catch the attention of your audience and engage them. Our 3D interactive product demo service creates a virtual display of the product from a 360 degree view. We have helped our customers create videos of products with sound and graphics to aid promotion and give that vital competitive edge over competitors. The latest HTML5 and CSS3 technology has many presentation functions including multiple view selector, zoom in to see the product in detail, interactive functionality, live data collection and analysis. Some of the features which can help you present your product include:
- Multiple Views and Zoom – Let your customer see your product from different angles with Zoom feature.
- Sales Pitch – Selecting the best Sales Pitch brings sales. You can trial different variations and select the best performing sales pitch for your product.
- Match the Theme to each product – Font, text, color and size of content matching with the product leaves a longer lasting impression on customers.
- Know what Customers Think of your Product – This is the most important piece of information for any marketing campaign.
- Feedback in Real-time – Learn from customer interaction what they are really interested in.
- Say Goodbye to Guess Work – Work with real data collected from web analytic tools.
- Innovative product demonstrations that help promote your product benefits to your customer.
- Enable your customers to understand your product better, leading to greater customer satisfaction.
- Help customers make informed decisions and improve sales conversion.
Web Application Development
E-Commerce SolutionsE-commerce means fast, practical access to global markets plus forging a world-wide customer base. The future is e-commerce, and we can help you forge a more profitable future.
Web Portal DevelopmentFaster, critically accurate, cost efficient Web Portal Design that takes your business to the next level. Let Bluebird Hub create technology solutions that relieve the stress.
Customer Relation ManagementI need this – I need that – what I really need is a dream Content Management System for my business! Does this sound like you? Then let us customize a CMS solution to fit your unique requirements
Custom ERP DevelopmentFocus on core business activities, automate daily operations, and save human resources, when we custom design your Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System.
Microsite Design & DevelopmentWhether it’s promoting an event or launching a new product, a microsite can help you achieve your goals without impacting or interfering with your website..
Business IntelligenceThis is key to achieving stronger growth and higher returns – know your business – know your market. Smart Business Intelligence uncovers vital information faster.
Custom Software Development – CSDNo two businesses are exactly alike, so our experienced team works directly with you to create a fully custom-coded web portal that meets your business needs.
E-commerce means fast, practical access to global markets plus forging a world-wide customer base. The future is e-commerce, and we can help you forge a more profitable future.Our robust, easy to use, customized CMS solution system allows you to:
- Consider these critical advantages:
- Robust communications to increase customer confidence
- Attracts customer attention through multi view and zooms
- Up sell / Cross sell enabled
- Social media integration
Benefit from Bluebird Hub’s extensive experience and expertise in creating comprehensive, complete E-Commerce portal solutions
Understanding your target audience
Navigation – keep it easy – make it fast
Communications,Back-end Systems and Reports – The Automation of the E-commerce solution
- Record visitor behavior through accurate back-end monitoring allowing you to see the average time each visitor spends on your website, and average time of visitors on a particular page, and tracking how customers navigate through your website.
- Generate a variety of reports based on sales, revenue and inventory, then export them into your preferred format.
- Integrate reports into your Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Automatically generate and maintain efficient bookkeeping documentation.
- Benefit from a CRM system that allows you to edit, add or remove content, product pages, product images and video etcetera.
- Createwish lists, make recommendations to your customers, cross sell, up sell.
- Communicate with the customer at each step from selection to buying, payment to delivery, and feedback to share with friends.
- and much more
Web Portal Development
Faster, critically accurate, cost efficient Web Portal Design that takes your business to the next level. Let Bluebird Hub create technology solutions that relieve the stress.Consider these critical advantages:
- Focus on your core business activity Dedicate elements of your work to the web application
- Increase productivityEnables you to work faster and smarter
- Web application deployed –works 24/7/365Free up human resources for what computer can not do
Web Portals – The Next Generation Technology
Bluebird Hub Web Portal Services includes:
- Custom Software Development
- CMS-Content Management Systems
- Customer E-Commerce Portals
- Social Networking Development
- Custom ERP Development
- Data Collection and Display Portals
Why Choose Bluebird Hub?
- We are a high regarded, experienced Singapore web development company who possess in-depth knowledge in web application development
- Multi-platform expertise -We can develop web applications for a wide range of technology platforms
- Extensive experience in inter-server communications using API , XML , SOAP and many more
Customer Relation Management System
I need this – I need that – what I really need is a dream Content Management System for my business! Does this sound like you? Then let us customize a CMS solution to fit your unique requirementsConsider these critical advantages:
- One System for all your customer relationship requirements
- User friendly, straightforward and easy to use
- Simple but covers all aspects of your customer relationship strategy
- A system which saves time and resources instead of adding to your workload
CRM – Building the bridge between you and your customers
How can Bluebird Hub CRM development help your business?
How can Bluebird Hub CRM development help your business?
- Centralize the database for larger customer bases from all information channels
- Analyze customer information to track customer interests, needs, and buying habits andbehavior
- Design marketing campaigns based on real customer buying-behavior data to maximize ROI
- Build regular communications with customers to increase brand loyalty
- Keep feedback channels open to improve your customer service and customer satisfaction
- Listen to customer demand to improve your products and services
- Automate scheduled reminders on payments and renewals
As a leading Singapore web development company, we are proud of the services we offer:At Bluebird HUB our team are specialists in customized CRM software development tailored to each customer’s unique business requirements. As all businesses vary in nature and style, each business needs to gather the type and level of information most useful to them. This is our commitment. Key features of our CRM system development includes:
- Usability – A user-friendly interface is critical
- Scalability – A system that covers your current requirements and provides room to expand as per future needs
- Functionality – Automated marketing, sales and support processes to track and record transactionshistory, customer communications, billing and payment history, and more
- Unified Communications – Enables bulk Email / SMS blast, reporting and tracking
- Security –Secure data encryption and token based account activity transactions to ensure customer privacy
Custom ERP Development
You can focus on core business activities, automate daily operations, and save human resources, when we custom design your Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System.Consider these critical advantages:
- Robust CommunicationsThe backbone of any modern business
- SecureGet your business data / information under lock and key
- ControlBe in full control of information / data flow
- MonitorKeep a‘smart eye’ on all business transactions, both internal and external
Time is Money – A whole lot of money
How Bluebird Hub ERP solutions can help:
ERP software has many real business benefits including:
- High Return on investment – ROI
- Reduced business operating costs
- Improved, secure and controlled communications across departments and units
- Efficient utilization of business resources and company assets
- Automated and quicker responses to customer demands
- Synchronization of business processes to reduce delays inefficiencies
- Real time access to business information and data
- Ability to work with real data and reduce guess work and assumption
- Improved visibility to company’s financial performance in real-time
- Improved sales performance and reporting
- Improved inventory control and planning
- Improved on-time delivery, ordering and supplies
- Reduced duplications, delays and procurement cost
- and more
Why Bluebird Hub custom ERP development services?
- Customer-centric approach
- Proven track record in developing ERP systems for different industries within Singapore
- Cross server communication capabilities
- User friendly interface works without a steep learning curve
- Detailed reporting with graphics
- Data export to industry standard CVS and MS Excel sheets
- Built-in database backup and deserter recover to maximize availability time
- Latest Cloud based technology ready
- and more
Microsite Design & Development
Whether it’s promoting an event or launching a new product, a microsite can help you achieve your goals without impacting or interfering with your existing website.Consider these critical advantages:
- Artistic and creative presentations of your products and services
- More Focus on key pointsHighlight the key selling points
- Bold and outstandingUseful information and interesting contents
- Smaller and fast loadingOne to two pages with more focus on a single product
Micro in size – big in objectives and impact
Some of the benefits of microsites include:
PromotionThe ability to promote a product or service far more easily when compared to a parent website. A parent website has a lot of other features or responsibilities, for instance educating viewers about the company, its culture, the products or services. If you are promoting your new product or service on your parent website, then it can be a challenge as other elements of your parent websites can be a distraction for the visitor. A microsite takes care of this by providing relevant information regarding the product/service to your audience.
Links customers directly to the information they seekAnother advantage is in directing all the online marketing for the promotion of your product or service to the microsite. By having a microsite, you are linking your customers to this information directly, focusing their attention to your product or service without the distractions of other products or services.
Search Engine RankingMicrosites are created with their own unique URL address. Therefore,Googlewill rank your product higher significantly increasing visibility for your product or service and resulting in more traffic on your microsite.
Quick ExecutionMicrosites are a lot faster to develop and deploy compared to a parent website. They are perfect for upcoming events or promoting a seasonal product or service.
Email MarketingIf you are designing an EDM for a promotion or event, you will need to direct that traffic from your email to some destination. Let’s face it; people don’t like searching for information themselves. This is why they rely heavily on search engines. If you are confident your parent website is user friendly enough and is a continuation of the information you provided in the EDM, then you don’t have anything to worry about. But if your parent website is large, and the event or promotion you mentioned in the email is hard to find on the website, you will lose those customers. In the past, we have worked with numerous clients who have experienced lower conversion rates with their online marketing. Our solution was integrating a microsite that solely talked about information relevant to the event or promotion – and the result was a significant increase in conversions.
Higher ROIMany people visit a website and leave before surfing around. If your event promotion is blending in the background along with other information, or visitors need to spend more time on your website before it can be discovered, you will lose the opportunity of informing that visitor about the promotion or event. With microsites, you have a higher chance of ensuring they know about the promotion, dramatically increasing your success.
Business Intelligence is key to achieving stronger growth and higher returns – know your business – know your market. Smart Business Intelligence helps you to discover new truths about your business, and uncovers vital information faster.Consider these critical advantages:
- Eliminate assumption and guesswork
- Make business decisions based on real data analysis and reports
- Get to know more about your customer and their behavior patterns towards your business
- Gain insight into what customers are buying, what they like and why
Information is King – Especially if its organized
Benefits of using BI Software:
- Collect and analyze customer information
- Build insightful customer database to enable sales and marketing to plan futures campaigns
- Discover sales patterns and plan strategies to optimize sales
- Improve business processes
- Achieve more accurate estimation on future revenues
- Monitor and manage employee’s KPIs across departments
- Improve quality control of products and services
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with internal staff as well as external parents, suppliers, vendors and customers
- Speed-up delivery processes with centralized requests and approvals
- Monitor and fine tune usage of company benefits such as medical leave, sick leave or holidays allocated
- Customer-centric approach
- Experience in collecting data in the form of Emails, SMS, Web forms, blogs and much more to input into a centralizes database
- Cross server communication capabilities using API, XML and many more
- User friendly interface works without a steep learning curve
- Solves your business problems without you with underneath technology [not sure what this is saying]
- Detailed reporting with graphics display
- Data exported to industry standard CVS and MS Excel sheets
- Build-in database backup and deserter recovery to maximize availability time
- Latest Cloud based technology ready
- And many more
Why use Bluebird Hub Business Intelligence Development Services?Please contact our web development and management system team for a free consultation session
Custom Software Development – CSD
No two businesses are exactly alike, so our experienced team works directly with you to create a fully custom-coded web portal that meets your business needs.Consider these critical advantages:
- User friendly interface designed from scratch
- Custom coded back-end functionalities
- Complete software development life cycle SDLC methodology
- Increasing availability
- Following REAP Principles
Tailored-made solutions– Designed to fit and support your business:
Our philosophyIf the project is well understood, well documented, well planned, and well started – it will be well developed, well tested and well deployed – and, best of all, it will work seamlessly.
Benefits of working withBluebird Hub services:
- Team of experienced software development professionals
- Expertise in many lines of business (LOBs)
- Ability to integrate legacy systems with new software portals
- We listen to customer requirements, meaning you can build functionality that exactly matches your business workflow / rules
- We factor in room for changes in functionality as your business grows
- Full SDLC methodology
Mobile Application Development
Mobile Compatible WebsitesWith the phenomenal increase inusers browsing the Internet via smart phones, tablets and other portable devices, it is vital to ensure your website is compatible.
Mobile Web ApplicationsNew smart phones are way smarter, the mobile market is booming and tablets are taking over from PCs. Is your business adapting to survive? If not, now is the time to act.
Mobile Microsite DesignIs your website mobile friendly? If not you are seriously missing out on business. Bluebird Hub is expert in fast, low-cost Mobile Microsite design solutions.
QR Code DesignQR codes are appearing on everything from business cards to cereal packets. Learn more about bridging the gap between print media and Mobile Websites.
Mobile CMSThere’s nothing older than an out-dated website. Now you can quickly and easily upload, edit and change content real-time for a mobile-friendly website.
Mobile Compatible Websites
With the phenomenal increase in users browsing the Internet via smart phones, tablets and other portable devices, it is vital to ensure your website is compatible.Consider these critical points – and advantages:
- The web is going Mobile – Get a great looking, usable mobile website
- Convert your website to be a mobile site– Save $$$$by letting us convert your current website to be mobile compatible
- One-for-all intelligent screen sizing – It adjusts itself to any screen size across all smart phones
Interactive, conversion friendly mobile websites are the future
Mobile websites increase revenueThe majority of Internet users carry out quick searches on their smartphones and tablets. Whether it is looking for a local business, a product or a local service, thanks to advancements in technology we can assess this information from our smartphones on the go. Think about the opportunity cost of not having your business visible to these hot potential leads or customers. By not having a website that is compatible with these smartphone and tablet devices, you are taking a bigger risk with your business than you might imagine, with potentially devastating results. Bluebird Hub is a top web development company, where our experienced team of developers create mobile friendly websites using the latest technologies, effectively killing two birds with one stone. Your visitors stay on your website for longer as the website is optimized to provide them ease of navigation, and you are visible to potential customers who didn’t know the business existed because their primary source of searching is on their tablet or smartphone. Working closely with you, we will enable you to reach customers regardless of what device is being used. Whether it is iPhone or a tablet, a mobile website design will ensure your users share the same experience of your website regardless of the device they use. What we offer at Bluebird Hub:
- Professional layouts that represent your company image and enhance brand awareness
- Web accessible functionalities
- Adherence to Web Standards for mobile compatible sites
- An engaging and easy to use interface
- Size screen compatibility to avoid “visual noise” as the website adjusts to the size of the screen
- Standing out Call to action buttons
- SEO friendly
- Mobile Browser compatibility
- Effective and engaging user interface, paying attention to detail including elements, color scheme and theme
- Fast loading website minimizing wait time
Mobile Web Applications
New smart phones are way smarter, the mobile market is booming and tablets are taking over from PCs. Is your business adapting to survive? If not, now is the time to find out how we can put your business in your customer’s pocket.Consider these critical advantages:
- You can do more with a Smart Phone – we help customers to make use of smart phone technology to introduce services such as data collection , surveys and polls , online contests, and much more
- Get the Latest Technology – Get great look and feel with HTML 5 including moving and sliding banners, enhanced touch button effects and feeling
Mobile Web Application Development
Mobile web applications – shaping the communication and security industry:Real time data collection from anywhere any time is an important web application which can be used in every field of life from business to social to healthcare
- Connectivity – Mobile web applications such as Facebook, Twitter and much more are self-explained example of mobile connectivity.
- Booking industry – On the industrial front, use of mobile devices is becoming more popular in restaurants for order taking and processing, travel guides and maps, car and hotel bookings. These are just start of the majorapplication and future use of mobiles.
- Banking and financial sector – Almost every bank has realized to need for mobile applications for banking transactions, account summaries, and more
- SMS – New layer of security – 2FA or 2 factor authentications are getting de-fecto in any online transaction where you receive SMS with a code to enter online for security purposes. more and more ideas are getting popular like include service activation code SMS and etc
- Green and much more eco-friendly – As there is no paper involved in any of mobile transaction, all communication via mobile is classified ‘Green’.
Mobile Microsite Design
Is your website mobile friendly? If not you are seriously missing out on business. Bluebird Hub is expert in fast, low-cost Mobile Microsite design solutionsConsider these critical advantages:
- Mobile microsites are a fast and easy way to capture the ever growing mobile-user customer base. Enjoy…
- Absolute simplicity – Streamlined content combines with a hassle free, touch-based optimised user Graphic interface
- Fast loading – Content and design optimised to run on mobile browsers
Mobile Microsite – Fast to Market – from a leading Singapore web development company
Elements of Mobile Microsites:Mobile microsites are the scaled down version of a main corporate website, with the focused on creating the targeted web pages for display on mobile devices. Microsites are mainly used for highly targeted content with prominent call-to-action buttons. In addition, there are some additional elements that need to considered, such as:
Mobile Web Page DesignMicrosite pages are designed with the size of mobile devices in mind, so that the information and business message is delivered without losing focus, the page design or company branding. Pages should be light weight and fast loading, as typically mobile devices are connected through 3G and 4G networks where connectivity speed has its own limitations.
Content for Mobile sitesWhen viewing on mobiles, content needs to be short and to the point due to limited screen size and because the user on the go is only interested in snapshots of information, delivered fast. Content is kept streamlined and mobile friendly.
Navigation for touch screensMobile website navigation is quite differentto a typical desktop website. There is no mouse connected, which could pinpoint very small items on the website, while page layout design, button sizes and web form elements are compatible with a touch screen interface so that customers may easily browse the mobile microsite.
Call-to-Action and CommunicationOnce you have ‘sold’ your product or service to your visitor you then need to gather the necessary information. In that critical split-second, you need your call-to-action button to be quickly and clearly visible and prominent enough for your customer to press and fill out your web form. We understand this is a ‘do or die’ moment and make sure the call-to-action button is visible across varying communication channels. Options may include, but are not limited to:
Contact Us web form
Send an Email
Call Now button
Book an appointment
Download an application form
Take and Send a photo
Reach us through GPS or Google Maps
Bookmark our address
Share our site with Friend over Social media
Refer to Friend
and much morePlease contact us for a free consultation session to know more about our services in designing and developing mobile microsites, and to learn how your business can benefit from this latest mobile technology.
QR Code Design
QR codes are appearing on everything from business cards to cereal packets. Learn more about bridging the gap between print media and Mobile Websites.Consider these critical advantages:
- Convert print media ad readers into website visitors
- Bring more traffic to your website
- Track the performance of print media Ads
- Capture customer information in real-time
- Measure customer interaction with your marketing ads
QR Codes – a paper-based hyper-link with the power to connect the offline paper word to the paperless online electronic world. What a smart idea!
- Load your Mobile website or your website landing page
- Direct the user to your Contact Us page on your website
- Load a survey form for quick feedback
- Allow your customers to receive address and phone number information via SMS or Email
- View a Message, banner or Special Offer
- Download contact details (VCARD)
- Direct you to a Google Maps location
- Load your Social Media profile page, and more
What types of business’ can use QR Codes?Almost all business models, as well as private individuals, can benefit from QR codes technology. Whether you are a retail business, a manufacturer, an NGO, or an association or educational institution, you can target yoursmart-phone using audience, also providing them with a convenient way to communicate with you.
Benefits of using QR code in your marketing campaigns:
It’s ConvenientA single QR-code scan directs your users to your company website link, map location, contact us page, promotional banner, special offer web page, and more
It’s Cost-EffectiveThere is no cost involved in producing QR Codes
It’s GreenSharing and sending information over electric media using QR code is environmental friendly, providing more efficient use of print media and eventually reducing the use of paper ads
It’s VersatileQR Codes can be printed on paper as well as on metal, sign boards, flex banners, electronic mailers, and across an endless variety of other uses
Device Independent– All sorts of smart mobile phones,for example iPhone andAndroid can scan and load information embedded in QR codes
Reports and data analysisThe webpages triggered from QR codes have embedded tracking links for different QR codes, used at different locations. For example, if you plan to print an advertisement in a newspaper, as well as in a magazine, you can track the traffic produced from both advertisements and fine tune your future marketing campaigns Contact us for a free consultation session to find out more about QR code usage,the benefits to your marketing campaigns,and new ways to engage your target audiences. QR Codes are brilliant at bridge the gap between online and offline media.
There’s nothing older than an out-dated website. Now you can quickly and easily upload, edit and change content real-time for a mobile-friendly websiteConsider these critical advantages:
- Faster, Robust and easy to use
- Compatible with smartphones, tablets and PDAs
- Multi-Channel Content delivery including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, Text, HTML etc.
- Edit, add, change and remove media and content on-the-go
Upload, edit and change content real-time for mobile websites – quickly – efficiently
New Media Advertisement Services
SEO- Search Engine OptimizationWant to build long-term sustainability into your business? Bluebird Hub has the experience and expertise to deliver fully tailored success-generating SEO campaigns.
SEM-Search Engine MarketingGenerate more leads on a low-cost budget. Bluebird Hub is expert in maximising your search engine advertising impact, even when promoting to select audiences and locations.
Social Media MarketingSocial Media Marketing harnesses the awesome power of Social Media to draw attention to your business and ensure you benefit from high levels of web site traffic.
Email MarketingEmail Marketing is still the most reliable way to secure quality leads in today’s competitive market, across all industries. Bluebird Hub can show you how.
Mobile SMS MarketingWhat better way to promote your products or services than through a medium that travels with your target market. SMS Marketing is a powerful, creative tool.
SEO- Search Engine Optimization
Want to build long-term sustainability into your business? Bluebird Hub has the experience and expertise to deliver tailored success-generating SEO campaigns.Over the years, our experienced consultants have guided clients to reach the top of Google – and to stay there.
- Ethical SEO Services
- Changing Algorithms
- Results Oriented
- Enjoy long-term success
Ethical and Result Oriented SEO Service
How can we help you? Here are some suggestions…
- Developing a Search Engine friendly website. It all starts with your website and how the search engines see your site. We make sure your website has all the elements required to be SEO friendly such as original content, zero technical errors, fast loading time,etcetera.
- Using Ethical Promotion techniques to promote your website to your target audience
- Increasing back links gradually in a natural, search engine friendly way
- Generating targeted advertising to drive high quality traffic to your website
- Implementing strategies to improve your sales conversions rate
SEO Content Development and Copywriting ServicesContent development is one of the most important elements of any SEO campaign. Robots from the various search engines visit your website regularly, reading and indexing your website content. It is your content that explains your products and services to your target customers, and that the search engines use to rank your site. Bluebird Hub offers Search Engine Copywriting and SEO Content Development Services which are target-market focused and search engine friendly, and which hold all necessary information about your products and services.The following are our copyrighting services:
- Website Content Development
- SEO Content Development
- Article Copywriting
- Press Release / News Release Content Development
Web Analytics ServicesWeb Analytics toolsprovide vital information about what happens on each web page once a customer visits your website.We use that critical information and web browser insight to steer your SEO campaign in the most effective direction. Information gathered includes which area or page your customers are visiting most frequently, the time spent on the analysis and logging, customer navigation from entry point until exit from your website, and much more.
Bluebird Hub Web Analytics Services includes:
- Visitor interaction with your website from start to end
- Weekly Traffic Report
- Traffic Sources and volume of visitors per source
- Performing Keyword Analysis Report
- Percentage of repeat and new visits
- Time users spend on your website
- Time spent on each page
- Number of conversions
- Traffic drop and lost sale analysis
- Business intelligence implementation
- and more
How You Will Benefit from Our Analytics Services
- More effective website promotion and increased quality traffic of your website
- Analysis reports which identify data patterns to improve ranking, sales and conversions
- Conversion of reports to more easily understandable and meaningful format
- Steering marketing campaigns based on real data, thereby eliminating guess work
- Modifying the website’s content and navigation to increase conversion
- Achieving better website performance, bringing in more sales revenue and greater ROI
SEM-Search Engine Marketing
Whether you use search engine advertising to target a specific audience, or to display your Ads in select locations, Bluebird Hub has the experience to generate more leads for the same budget, or less.Consider these critical advantages:
- Experienced marketing team with years of experience in conversion rate optimization
- Proven track-record of assisting clients to manage and implement conversion oriented campaigns within their allocated budget.
- Save money and, more importantly, time by allowing our experts to take care of lead generation
Professional Singapore Search Engine Marketing-SEM Advertising Services The search engines are the best way to get traffic and business for any online business, and Bluebird Hub is one of the most reputed providers of Search Engine marketing in Singapore. While working with a SEO company can definitely help you to get organic rankings for your website, it is time consuming and the results often fluctuate. In comparison, search engine marketing services offer guaranteed and immediate results. A SEM campaign basically involves placing your advertisement in the search engines. When a prospective customer searches for your product and service in the search engines your ad shows up right beside the organic results, giving you a solid opportunity to capture more visitors. If your business is restricted to a specific geography, for example Singapore, you can run your SEM campaigns in Singapore only, thereby maximising your SEM budget. Another major advantage is that these campaigns are run on a Pay-per-Click (PPC) basis, so you only pay when the user actually clicks on your advertisement – if they don’t click, you don’t pay. Bluebird Hub offers search engine marketing and campaign management services for Google Adwords (the best SEM platform to show your ads in Google search result), Bing Adcenter (to show your search ads in Bing and Yahoo search engines) and all other SEM campaigns. Our expertise in search engine marketing campaign management allows us to get the best out of Google Adwords and other SEM platforms, reduce your cost per click and secure the highest ROI on your budget.
Specifics and skillset include:
- Google Adwords account set-up
- Design and develop leading page for SEM campaign
- Targeted PPC Keyword analysis – selecting the most relevant keywords
- Keywords density analysis on landing page
- Placing ,monitoring and adjusting bids
- Conversion reporting, implementation and tracking
- Scheduling, running, and pausing advertisements
- Creating new Ads as required
- Negative Keywords Analysis and implementation
- Saving by pausing under-performing keywords and Ads
- Compiling Ad Performance Reports
- Monitoring and reporting conversion rates
- Setup of Google Analytics to track PPC Traffic
Social Media Marketing
Harness the awesome power of Social Media to draw attention to your business and capture high levels of web site traffic.Bottom line – what’s in it for you and your business?Having your brand or product properly marketed on Social Media can give you the following benefits:
- Brand Recognition
- Website Traffic by using Social Media correctly
- Market Insight
- Ahead of the Competition
How can you start implementing Social Media Marketing for your business?
Google +Google’s search engine is used by 85% of global Internet users every month. Unlike other Social Networks, marketing in Google Plus is more challenging since fewer people actively use this medium and it is vital to post a photo or status that is really interesting in order to be noticed. AtBlueBird Hub, we make sure you get your money’s worth. We accept the challenge. In fact, the tougher the better.
To assist you in any way, we would like to hear from you!
Email Marketing is still the most reliable way to secure quality leads in today’s competitive market, across all industries. Bluebird Hub can show you how.Consider these critical advantages:
- EDM layouts as per your business branding and theme
- Highly Targeted Campaigns tailored for a specific audience
- Personalized Emails, adding each individuals name to give your audience the feeling you know and care about them personally
- Measurable results through tracking each email as it is opened, clicked on, or forwarded
Email MarketingEmail marketing is probably one of the oldest forms of online marketing and, while digital has seen a lot of advancement and innovations over the years, email marketing still remains one of the most trusted ways to sell, promote your brand and engage with your target customers. If you are looking for an email marketing company in Singapore, Bluebird Hub could be your perfect partner. Our consultants have serious experience with email marketing campaigns and we understand the Singapore market perfectly. There are various aspects to a successful email campaign. While it is important to have a good clean list to send the emails too, it is also important to have the email templates created correctly to ensure they don’t get side-tracked into spam folders, a proper delivery management system, an integrated analytics set up that gives you accurate insights, and other similar key factors for the success of your email campaign. As an email marketing company in Singapore we specialize in all the various aspects required for a successful email marketing campaign, and can provide you with true insights on how to plan and execute your campaign on a step by step basis. Also, we have the ability to integrate your analytics with your email marketing campaign for cross-promotional activities and more precise measurement of marketing ROI.
Why Email marketing?
EDM is highly targeted.Unlike newspaper and magazine ads, where there is little control over the target audience, each direct mail campaign can be customized to address specific audiences, member lists, and existing customers to new potential leads.
Personalized EDM campaigns You can personalize each email by adding your customer’s name and other personal information to give the feeling that you know them and that this message is addressed specifically to them, which impacts positively on readability and, eventually, conversion.
Email is tangibleAs the EDMs are addressed and delivered directly into customers’ mail boxes,there is a high chance they can be seen and read directly by your customers.
EDMs are versatileYou can email all forms of your marketing materiel, ranging from simple text messages to flyers, brochures, offers, catalogues, and much more .
Measurable results and reportingEmails can be programmed with tracking codes embedded in them. These codes can log the vital information required such as whether the email has been read/opened or not, if it has been read then how many times and when, if it is forwarded or what other action was taken on that email, and much more.
Easy to create and sendEDMs are designed using graphics tools, and the most widely used HTML technology. We provide end-to-end solutions from creation to distribution and reporting services.
Environmentally friendlyAs no paper is used, email campaigns are considered GREEN.
Results oriented with a proven track record.As EDMs have been widely used for a long time, there is a great deal of data available on running successful campaigns that show higher ROI at very low cost.
Why Use Blueburd Hub’s EDM Service?
- We create customized eye catching email templates
- Plan the EDM campaign to be effective and reachable
- Deploy campaigns for specific target audiences
- Develop creative copywriting specific for EDM
- Track and monitor EDM performance
Mobile SMS Marketing
What better way to promote your products or services than through a medium that travels with your target market. SMS Marketing is a powerful, creative tool.Consider these critical advantages:
- SMS Marketing is Instant – research shows 94% of text messages are read within the first 5 minutes
- Widely Used – Almost 4 out of 5 people like to receive great offers and deals on their mobile phones
- Easily Shareable – More than 22% of SMS messages offering good value are shared or forwarded on to family and friends
Why SMS Marketing is so popular?Let’s look at some of biggest reasons:
- Ease of use.For new mobile users, the next step after learning how to make calls is to become familiar with how to read and reply to SMS messages. This means SMS is more reachable to the widest possible audience.
- SMS is highly targeted. Unlike newspaper and magazine ads where there is little control over the target audience, each SMS campaign can be customized to address specific audiences, member lists, existing customers, and to delivering new potential leads.
- SMS campaigns can be personalized. It is simple to personalise each SMS by adding the customer’s name and other personal information to give the feeling that you know them personally, and that the message is addressed specifically to them. This ensures good impact over readability and conversion rate.
- Potential as a mass communication tool. Today, most people have a cell phone. SMS marketing empowers you to touch base with potentially millions of subscribers with just the click of a button.
- Virtually instant. Ittakeonly a few seconds to send and receive a SMS text message. This feature gives you control over the time and date that your customer will potentially read and act on your proposal.
- Measurable results. After sending the SMS to your customer, within a short period of time you can find out who read your SMS and at what time. Thisis valuable information and allows you to easily measure the performance of your messages and promotions and, if you like, to fine tune your text message to achieve better results.
Why you should try SMS marketing:There are numerous outstanding benefits to using SMS marketing, including:
- Increasing walk -in traffic to your business
- Growing your sales revenue and market share
- Launching Reward campaigns for loyal customers while attracting new customers
- Keeping in touch with your customers and establishing a stronger personal connection
- Providing the power to communicate instantly
- Allowing your customer to share valuable SMS promotions with family and friends
- Promoting new products and services
- Sending personalised and scheduled greeting messages to maintain contact
- and much more
- Own SMS Gateway
- High Speed SMS delivery upto 450,000 SMS per hour
- Instant live reporting via web interface
- Able to upload contact list using industry standard MS Excel or CVS file
- Personalize SMS automatically picking and adding a customer name from the contact list in each SMS
- Web based managed and self-server service
- Dedicated short code for 2 way campaigns
- Instant UN-SUB facility via short code (only for Singapore customer)
- Number Masking and company branding enabling you to send your message with your own company name instead of your phone number
- Quick number masking approval
- API enabled account to automate SMS delivery from your own website portal,
- and much more